The 10 questions chair has been vacant for 24 hours, time to sit Tiffany Lunn down for a chat.
1. What got you into playing music?
Started playing synth at age of 5 then started composing at 16. Just wanted the buzz of performing to an audience, like my idols do/did.
2.Who was the first singer/band you saw live?
I think it was Erasure. Saw Sting, Roger Taylor (from Queen) and Yes not long after.
3. What was the first song that you brought?
Not sure what song, but album was by Sting – Nothing Like The Sun.
4. Who do you think is the best frontman/frontwoman?
Freddie Mercury – hands down!
5. Where was the first gig you played?
The Sugarmill, Hanley. College end of year gig. I was on drums!
6. What is the best lyric you have heard?
Ha! One favourite lyric is “I’m so worried about the baggage retrieval system they got at Heathrow” – Monty Python or “My mistress eyes, are nothing like the sun” – Sting
7. What artists locally do you like?
John Macleod and Ghost Trains
8. What song do you wish you had written?
‘Tech Noir’ by Gunship (and others by them too)
9. What venue would you like to perform?
Any large stage festival!
20. What band or singer would you like to support?
Anyone who’ll have me!
Find Tiffany online:
Downloads available on most online music stores like iTunes, Napster, Amazon etc