Singer/songwriter, Adam Finney has been on the scene for a couple of years and has made some catchy songs. Let’s sit him in the 10 questions chair for a friendly grilling.
- What got you into playing music?
My dad always had guitars around the house and he was the one who inspired me to pick it up.
- Who was the first singer/band you saw live?
- What was the first song that you bought?
It was an album which was Biffy Clyro ‘Opposites’
- Who do you think is the best frontman/fromtwoman?
This is a tough one, I would say the frontman from a Canadian band called the Arkells – he’s so energetic and really gets the crowd pumped!
- Where was the first gig you played?
This was a local fun day festival based near Uttoxeter, I was super nervous!
- What is the best lyric you have ever heard?
I can never pick one as it changes depended on my mood but right now it would be ‘We’re never gonna win the world, we’re never gonna stop the war, we’re never gonna beat this is belief is what we’re fighting for’
- Who has to put up with you being a musician and deserves a medal for being so supportive?
Definitely my girlfriend and my family
- What song do you wish you had written?
John Mayer – Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
- What venue would you like to perform?
Locally, I would love to play the sugarmill again but I would absolutely love to play Albert hall in Manchester, it’s beautiful.
- What band would you like to support?
My dream would be to support John Mayer
‘Like’ Adam on Facebook: