Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce would like to invite you to our Networking Breakfast for non-members.
Come along to this interactive session and improve your business network and find out about our essential membership services, available to help your business achieve success.
As well as our guest speakers business advisors will be available on the day along with QUEST services to answer questions and give additional advice and information about funding and the Staffordshire Chambers’ mentoring scheme.
• Welcome and Introductions – Karena Pawlak
• Expectations of the Chambers – Matt Hustwit • Keynote Speaker – Tony Millar, Director at Great Grounds, Dilhorne
• Overview of the Chambers Services – • • • •
• Karena Pawlak & Lynne Reynolds-Gough
• Networking Hints & Tips – Mark Brammar
• The Skills Hub – Suzanne Quinn
• Review of expectations – Karena Pawlak
Friday 6th March 2020
08:00 – 10:30 Where.
Westwood Golf Club Newcastle Road Leek
FREE (breakfast and refreshments included) Book.
01782 202222 staffordshirechambers.co.uk/events [email protected]