Staffordshire wool & yarn festival Wool @ J13 is set to take place on 12th & 13th May at Lower Drayton Farm just outside Penkridge.
There’s a host of woolly fun set to take place over the big weekend, including:
– Over 80 exhibitors in the ‘Shop till you drop’ marquee
– ‘Saw Them Here First’ exhibitor section
– 27 artist-led workshops on a host of topics
– ‘Get ahead, Get a Hat!’ exhibition in aid of Brain Tumour Research
– ‘Sock it to Me’ fashion show & sock sale supporting the Childhood Liver Disease Foundation
– The Knitted Tearoom raising funds for Princess Royal Hospital in Telford’s Breast Cancer Unit
– ‘Stop and watch’ demonstrations throughout the weekend
– Stash Swap
– Live music from The Haywood Sisters
– Delicious street food, including vegan!
– Licensed Bar
– Win a Wool @ J13 cake baked by Kat’s Kitchen in Manchester
– Fun farm and adventure playground for families
…and much, much more!